A hindu monastery is probably not the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about a vacation on Kaua’i and I admit that a hindu monastery is what I least expected to find. But the beautiful monastery is absolutely worth a visit – plan your visit early in the morning so you can spend the rest of your day at the beach!
- Visiting hours are from 9:00 am – noon
- The monastery address is 107 Kaholalele RD Kapaa, Hawaii, 96746
- Guests are encouraged to wear traditional Hindu clothing
- No shorts, short dresses, t-shirts or tank tops
- Photography inside the Kadavul Temple is not permitted