• Moved to Hamburg at the age of 19 to become a musical performer (there obviously has been a change of plans)
• Graduated in 2015 from LMU Munich with a Bachelor’s degree in English Studies (even my bachelor thesis back then was all about travelling: Tropical Getaways, Heavenly Cobalt Blue Oceans and Golden-Sand Beaches. How Language Creates Paradise.)
• Graduated in 2017 from LMU Munich with a Master’s in American History, Culture and Society (apparently my master thesis as well: ‘I want to travel to Cuba before they ruin it.’ Is Cuba really heading towards an Americanization?)
• Lived in California & Kaua’i for a few months during my semester breaks in 2014 & 2016
• I do freelance work as a content creator, translator, and fair & event hostess since 2014 and these jobs actually enable me to see really cool places! The best experience so far had been the 24 hours race of Le Mans where I enjoyed a romantic petit déjeuner by myself while watching the sun rise up above the Eiffel Tower – at the end of this day, I got to meet Brad Pitt and Jason Statham!
• I used to write guest articles for a popular German travel blog called BRAVEBIRD
• Completed a traineeship in one of Germany’s leading Tourism & Lifestyle PR Agencies
• I used to be a cheerleader back in Munich for 8 basketball seasons
• Met my British boyfriend while travelling through the Sahara desert in Morocco & moved to London in the summer of 2019
You’re probably asking yourself: Why the heck is she so obsessed with travelling?
The tingling sensation in your tummy when you’re about to embark on a new exciting adventure into the unknown. When you leave the plane and step into new territory for the first time. Unforgettable random encounters with welcoming locals. The sense of endless freedom. Double rainbows over the ocean. Jumping off waterfalls. The calming sound of the ocean. The unrivalled smell of fresh summer rain. A roaring summer storm on a tropical island in the Western Pacific Ocean. Setting up my hammock high above the Napali Coast. Shooting stars. Bonfires on Californian beaches. Micro-adventures in the English countryside. Tasting fried puffer fish in Singapore. Jamming with an incredibly talented Malaysian artist in Georgetown, Penang. Scuba diving with blacktip reef sharks. Getting attacked by cheeky macaques. Deep midnight conversations with strangers who share the same opinion about life.