Let’s create something unique together
MissTravelTheWorld is a London-based blog that was born from my insatiable passion for writing, photography, and travelling. With a loyal audience of travel and food lovers, the blog focuses on authentic and unique experiences and personal encounters with locals.
This blog aims to inspire like-minded 20 and 30-somethings to sail away from the safe harbour and explore the amazing world we live in. You can expect more exciting content about my new life in London and the UK soon.
Interested in reaching out to curious 20 and 30-somethings who love authentic experiences?
Whether you are a tourism board, travel company, tour operator, hotel, or travel-related brand – if you have something unique to offer and you think MissTravelTheWorld would be a great fit for you, drop me a message and we’ll be in touch soon.
I’m happy to discuss all the exciting and creative ways we could work together. Find out what MissTravelTheWorld can do for your brand and take a look at the previous brands and partners that have successfully worked with MissTravelTheWorld.
The majority of my gender-balanced audience are aged 25-34 (46%) and from the United Kingdom (24%), United States (12%), and Germany (11%).
Ways to work with me
Collaborations can include:
- Content campaigns (combining blog and social)
- Sponsored blog posts and social posts
- Hire me as a freelance writer & translator
- Brand placement and product photography
- Press trips & events
- Reviews on: hotels, restaurants, tours, spas, cruises or travel related products
- Guest articles on other blogs (see Kreta mal ganz anders erleben on BRAVEBIRD)
- UK Staycations (see A Weekend Seaside Escape in Wonderful Whitstable)
- Deep & Authentic Travel Experiences: off the beaten path, encounters with locals (see Morocco travel stories I-III)
- Outdoor (Micro) Adventures & Active Tours: yoga, scuba diving / water based activities (A boat tour down Kauai’s surreal Napali Coast), skiing, hiking (Höllentalklamm), …
- Nature & Wildlife
- Food: authentic cooking experiences (Let’s Make Hierbas with Mallorca Urban Adventures), eat like a local, wine & cheese, etc.
- Culture & History: learning about new cultures, diving deep into the history of a place, learning new languages
- Eco Tourism: eco retreats, environmental awareness
- Unique Accommodation: quirky boutique hotels (The Gyle London), medieval castles, huts, tree houses, etc.
- Solo Female Travel: challenges & success stories
- Personal Development through travel and travelling with a purpose
Hotels • Tours • Experiences
• HiHi Guide • The Gyle London • GetYourGuide • Therme Erding • Mallorca Urban Adventures
Bierschenke Bierkeller London • Lancaster London • K West Hotel & Spa • Hard Rock Café Munich • Westend Factory, Sheraton Munich • Keksliebe • Goli Gummies • Smith & Sinclair • Curing Shot • Wine List • Simple Foods
Rooted Shade • Bergwild Verlag • Mondvi • Daniel Wellington